When the weather is at its worst, you need a reliable heater to keep your family warm and comfortable. If you are experiencing problems with your furnace, there are a few steps you can take right away before seeking heating repair:
- Double-check the thermostat – It doesn’t hurt to check your thermostat and make sure the heating function is turned on. Also, make sure that the thermostat temperature is set higher than the current room temperature.
- Check the power – One quick way to see if the furnace has power is to turn the fan on and see if it starts. If it doesn’t, you can also try resetting the circuit breaker for your furnace.
- Check your air filters – Your air filters should be switched out at least every three or four months for your furnace to perform optimally.
- Check the air registers – Do you feel any air coming from the registers or return air grills? Are they blocked by furniture or in a closed position?
- Call us at Evergreen Heating & Air LLC – If you have run through these basic steps and you’re still having trouble, our team will gladly come out to help you find a solution.
When you come to us for heating repair, you can expect timely, reliable, and honest service with excellent communication every time. We have the experience and training you need to rely on to ensure your furnace is repaired effectively and at a fair and competitive price. For heating repair or any other HVAC services, reach out to us today.